0.0.6 is the seventh release of Tyrem's Blood, released on January 29, 2016.
- Upon leaving a map in a direction in which the left map doesn't have a neighbor, the game will teleport you to the random world. The random world has 7 separate skins, each randomized upon entering a random world region, this means when you return to a region it can have another skin; the skins do not save. There is a bug that you could go to normal world maps using wrong directions.
- World is now unlimited, thanks to random world around map
- The debug screen now shows the distfleftsq variable input (used for randomized world directions)
- This is the seventh version of Tyrem's Blood and the seventh version of the early development stage.
- This is the first time that four versions (0.0.3, 0.0.4, 0.0.5 and 0.0.6) have been released on the same day (January 29, 2016).
- This is the first appearance of the random world; it's first buggy.